M.P NEET Counselling 2019 Procedure & Important Dates

Madhya Pradesh 2019 1sr Round Seat Allotment List has been released nowThe Counselling for NEET exam of Madhya Pradesh is conducted to offer the admission in 85% state quota seats of MBBS/BDS programs. Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 will be organized by the Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh.

The MP NEET Counselling will be based on the NEET-UG 2019 entrance exam merit list.

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is having the authority to conduct the NEET-UG 2019. Candidate qualifying the NEET 2019 entrance exam can select the MBBS/BDS courses as per the marks obtained by the candidate in NEET.

Madhya Pradesh state is going to take part in 15% All India Quota Seats counseling conducted by MCC (Directorate General of Health Service) for top MBBS/BDS Govt. Colleges of India. the remaining seats of 85% in MP state will be filled by state reservation Policy/rules and based on the NEET State Merit List.

The counseling process is commencing after the declaration of result by the authority. The merit list for the state counseling will be prepared by the authority. It will be conducted via online mode and the counseling will be completed by the registration procedure.

Candidates have to pay the counseling fee through online mode. The counseling will be followed by the registration procedure. Candidates have to pay the counseling fee through online mode. The counseling will be conducted in various steps such as choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college. Final allotment of seats will be done after the document verification procedure.

Important Dates of MP NEET Counselling 2019

Events Dates (Announced)
Starting of registration 21st June – 27th June 2019 (12:00 pm)
Publication of State Merit List 28th June 2019
Choice Filling & Choice Locking 28th June – 1st July 2019 (12:00 pm)
Allotment Result (1st Round) 4th July 2019
Reporting 5th July – 12th July 2019 (5:00 pm)
Online Registration at College Level 5th July – 21st July 2019 (5:00 pm)
2nd Round Publication of Vacancies for MBBS/BDS Admission 24th July 2019
Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking 24th July – 26th July 2019 (5:00 pm)
Allotment Result for 2nd Round 30th July 2019
Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College for Documents Verification 31st July – 3rd August 2019  (5:00 pm)
Online Registration at College Level 31st July – 3rd August 2019 (5:00 pm)
MOP-UP Round Admission Started on 1st August 2019

Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019

  • For MBBS: Candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 12th The mandatory subjects in 12th class must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a compulsory subject.
  • For BDS: The candidates have to pass the 12th class or the Indian School Certificate examination, which is equivalent to 12th Physics chemistry, biology subjects must have taken in 12th class and English as the compulsory subject.

Admission Procedure for Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019

  • The candidates those who will qualify the NEET-UG exam will be eligible to apply for counseling.
  • Candidates have to register on the website for counseling and choice filling.
  • After the registration, the choice filling link will be generated to fill the choice of college and lock them.
  • The seat allotment will be done on the basis of category, NEET merit list, availability of seats in the college and the choices filled by the candidates.
  • Candidates can download the seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college along with required documents.

Reservation Criteria

  • ST: 20%
  • SC: 16%
  • OBC: 14%
  • PWD candidates: 3%
  • Wards of Military Person: 3%
  • Freedom Fighters: 3%
  • Female Candidates: 30%

Documents Required

  • 12th Mark Sheet
  • 10th Mark Sheet (for proof of age)
  • Category Certificate (for MP state candidates)
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Notarized Affidavit (for appearing candidates)
  • Aadhaar Card
  • Passport-size Photographs
  • Registration Fee Receipt 


WhatsApp Logo