Gujarat NEET Counselling 2019 Procedure & Important Dates
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2019 Choice filling has been extended till 10th July 2019. It is organized by the Government of Gujarat. The Education Department, Government of Gujarat had constituted “Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)” to provide admission into medical & dental degree courses. The authority will also offer admission to the Ayurveda, Homeopathy & Naturopathy degree courses. The admission into all these courses will be done on the basis of NEET score for 85% state quota seats. Here, we have updated complete information about Gujarat NEET Counselling 2019.
The counseling will be conducted for admission to the government, management & NRI seats in the medical/dental courses. The admission to the MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses will be done through centralized single window state common counseling. The private colleges will send their representatives at the place of counselling.
The counseling will be organized in two rounds. Manual counseling will be conducted by the admission committee if the seats remain vacant after two rounds of counseling. The seats will be filled on the basis of merit list prepared by the committee. Candidates must pass the 10th & 12th examination with PCB & PCMB group from the Gujarat board, CBSE & ICSE board for admission to the MBBS/BDS course.
Gujarat MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates should check the official schedule of Gujarat NEET Counselling here.
||Dates 2019 (Announced)
|PIN Purchase in person from Axis bank for Online Registration during bank Hours
|Online Registration/ Choice Filling Starts
|Document Verification & Deposition at help center
|Merit List Publish
|Display of seat allotment
|Payment of fee
|Reporting at help center
Selection & Admission Procedure
The complete details about 85% state quota medical/dental seats for selection & admission procedure are given here:
Get a PIN:
- Candidates have to go in the axis bank branch in Gujarat to get a PIN of an application form by paying a fee of Rs. 200 in cash.
- PIN for online registration is available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by the authority during bank hours.
- After getting a pin, candidates have to fill the application form which releases by the State government authority.
- It is compulsory to fill the application form to participate in state quota counseling.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode on the website.
- If candidates want to correct/change the filled data, they can contact the nearby help center or central control room at the office of the admission committee.
- To make a correction/change, candidates may approach at nearby help center & justify the need for correction with valid documents.
- Candidates have to fill the choices of courses & colleges through online mode during registration.
- Candidates should fill multiple choices to increase the chances of getting a seat.
- Candidates should take the print copy of the filled choices.
- Candidates, those fill the form they have to report at the help center for document verification.
- Candidate’s documents will be verified by the authority.
- In case, any document finds the wrong candidate’s admission will be canceled.
Publication of Merit List:
- After document verification, the merit list will be prepared by the authority for the candidates who have applied for admission.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidate, those found eligible in NEET.
- The allotment of seat will be published on the website of the authority.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of all India merit, category & seat availability.
- Candidates should obtain the printout of the information letter & bank fee receipt copies.
- Candidates, those get a seat, they have to report at the allotted college & confirm their admission.
- The admission can be confirmed on payment of tuition fees of the Concerned College.
- In case, candidates failed to pay the admission fee within a given time period, then admission offered to candidates will be treated as canceled.
The seat reservations as per the category in the Gujarat state are given below:
- The 15% of the total seats for admission in each government college will be reserved for candidates of All India Quota.
- The remaining available government seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Gujarat state. The category reservation criteria are mentioned below:
|Schedule Castes (SC)
|Schedule Tribes (ST)
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
Note: The seat reservation will not be applicable for the candidates who migrated from other states.
Candidates will have to bring the original documents for verification & attach the self-attested copies of the given documents with the application:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10+2 or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET Rank Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof