About University - The Pavlov First Saint-Petersburg State Medical University was founded in September 14 (26) 1897 as the Medical Institute for Women. It was the first institution both in Russia and Europe that provided an opportunity for women to acquire higher medical education. The present name, St Petersburg State I.P. Pavlov Medical University, was given to our University in 1994 by the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation. The University contributes considerably to development of Medical Sciences and Health Care Services in Russia and it is recognized in the World as a big center for training specialists in various medical areas. Pavlov First St. Petersburg State Medical University is the only higher medical school in the city that has a polyclinic attached to the University.
Course- GRADUATE MEDICAL COURSE – M.B.B.S.
POST GRADUATE MEDICAL COURSES – M.D / M.S
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Sports Medicine
- Faculty of Adaptive Physical Education Culture
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty for Foreign Students
- Higher Education Nursing School
- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies
- Faculty of Pre-University Education
|Tuition Fee||1st Year||2nd-6th Year||Total Fee|
|Per Year||10000 USD
(650000 INR approx)
|10000 $ x 5= 50000 USD
(3250000 INR approx)
(3900000 INR approx)
* USD=INR (approx for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.